How To Play and Win Baccarat (For Beginners)
If you have always wanted to learn how to play baccarat and get higher chances to win, this article may be useful to you.
In this article, you will learn all the basics of one of the most common and interesting games and at the same time you will also learn the best way to get higher chances to win your bets with our tips and strategies.
The Basic Rules of Baccarat
The goal of baccarat is to bet on the winning side. The three bets in this game are the Banker’s bet, the Player’s bet, and the Tie bet.
In a regular game of Baccarat, the dealer will use six to eight decks of cards. The game starts with two hands being dealt on the table: The Banker’s Hand and The Player’s Hand. Once the dealer places two cards on each part of the table, you have to calculate the points and predict the value of each hand.
Note that the 10’s and the face cards are all counted as zero points. But the Ace will be counted as one point. Also, if the value of your hand is a two-digit number, only the second number is counted.
For example, if the Banker holds a set of cards of 10 and 8 and the Player receives a set of cards of 9 and 4, the victory falls to Banker because 0+8=8 points while the Player only has 9+3=12 points which is equivalent to a total value of 2.
Dealing the Third Article
You will often feel a dilemma about whether to add one more card to your card sets. But when is it necessary to add one more card? If the first two cards is equal to 8 or 9, the Player who hits these points is the one who wins the round. But if let’s say the Player stands on a total of less than 6 but needs one more card for a 0-5 score, he might have add on card to increase the value of his cards.
- If the Player draws a 9, 10, face-card, or Ace as a third card, the Banker draws on a 0-3 score and stays on a 4-7 score
- If the Player draws an 8 as a third card, the Banker draws on a 0-2 score and stays on a 3-7 score
- If the Player draws a 6 or 7 as a third card, the Banker draws on a 0-6 score and stays on a total of 7
- If the Player draws a 4 or 5 as a third card, the Banker draws on a 0-5 score and stays on a total of 6 or 7
- If the Player draws a 2 or 3 as a third card, the Banker draws on a 0-4 score and stays on a total of 5, 6, or 7.
The Tie Bet
In some cases, there’s no one win in a round. If the Player and the Banker have the same points, the game shows in a Tie. In this case, the bets to the Banker and the bets to the Player are returned which are draw and only the bets on the Tie are paid. The payout of tie bets will be 1:8.
How to Play Optimal at Baccarat?
Now that you already have the idea on how to play Baccarat, here’s some tips on to get more chances to win. Remember the rule of thumb that You Should Always Bet on The Banker. This is because:
- The house edge of the Banker’s bet is 1.06 percent
- The house edge of the Player’s bet is 1.24 percent
- The house edge of the Tie bet is…it doesn’t matter
You have very little chances to hit the Tie bet which only a crazy player would pick the third option.
That’s all you need to know about Baccarat gameplay strategy. Now let’s visit Online Casino Malaysia to start your ‘fortune’ journey now!